TERMS & cONDITIONS
UPDATE: Free prize draw for entrants in the 1st giveaway up to 1/6/2017 + UKGE 2017 was drawn by indepedent persons on 11.06.2017. Please refer to facebook page for winner.
FREE PRIZE DRAW (starting 18.06.2017)
1. How to enter
· Free to enter, just sign complete one, two or three of the giveaway options listed.
The winner will be selected at a random by an indepedent person. The winner will be selected based on the following criteria.
#1 - POST an image of your favourite Dickens' character (extra points for dressing up! 🤣) on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and tag #scroogetheboardgame.
---The most scroogely exciting and engaging post will be choosen. Extra points for dressing up!
#2 - JOIN our new Facebook Scrooge - The Board Game Group
and be part of the inner scrooge community as we discuss ideas and plan for the big Kickstarter launch.
---Selected at random from list of current Scrooge - The Board Game Facebook members on 01.09.2017
#3 - SHARE this post and SIGN up to our newsletter using the button at the top of our page or by visiting www.scroogetheboardgame.co.uk to receive scroogely exciting info.
---Selected at random from list of Scrooge - The Board Game newsletter emails on 01.09.2017
· No purchase is necessary.
· All entrants to the free prize draw must be over 18 years of age.
· Entry to the free prize draw is open to residents of all countries.
· Only one entry per person will be permitted per givewaway [option].
· The inventors, Scrooge-The Board Game LLP and their immediate families, or any other person connected with this draw are ineligible to participate.
2. Detailed Terms & Conditions
· Prize will be awarded, subject to a successful Kickstarter project.
· Prize Draw will take place at the latest within 10 working days after the end of the Kickstarter campaign.
· The dates of the Kickstarter campaign will be announced in a newsletter.
· The winner will be the first entry taken from the draw by an independent representative of the Promoter, STBG LLP.
· The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
· The Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email by the Promoter within 30 working days from the date of the Prize draw.
· The Winners agree to take part in post-promotion activity.
· Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them in entering the competition
· The prize includes the shipping and insurance during transit to the winner’s address
· The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and that are not specifically included in the Prize.
· The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
· The decision of the Promoter is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence relating to its decision.
· The Promoter reserves the right to modify or withdraw the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
· The Winner agrees to have their name and country disclosed for this purpose.
· The Limited, Edition Signed copy of Scrooge The Board Game will be signed by at least one of the Head Scroogers.
· Scrooge The Board Game LLP ‘s decision is final and binding on all matters.