PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Who we are and how to contact us
www.scroogetheboardgame.co.uk is a site operated by Scrooge the Board Game LLP ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number OC415511 and have our registered office at 21 Coryton Rise, Cardiff, United Kingdom, CF14 7EJ.
We are a limited liability partnership.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
· We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
· We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
· We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
· use of, or inability to use, our site; or
· use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
· In particular, we will not be liable for:
· loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
· business interruption;
· loss of anticipated savings;
· loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
· any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
· Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
You are not permitted to use any of our intellectual property utilised in our website, without our prior written permission.
UPDATE: Free prize draw for entrants in the 1st giveaway up to 1/6/2017 + UKGE 2017 was drawn by indepedent persons on 11.06.2017. Please refer to facebook page for winner.
terms & conditions
FREE PRIZE DRAW (starting 24.09.2017)
1. How to enter
· Free to enter, just LIKE and SHARE the designated post on any social platform.
---Selected at random from list of Scrooge - The Board Game newsletter emails on 04.10.2017
· No purchase is necessary.
· All entrants to the free prize draw must be over 18 years of age.
· Entry to the free prize draw is open to residents of all countries.
· Multiple entries per person will be permitted per givewaway [option].
· The inventors, Scrooge-The Board Game LLP and their immediate families, or any other person connected with this draw are ineligible to participate.
2. Detailed Terms & Conditions
· Prize will be awarded, subject to a successful Kickstarter project.
· Prize Draw will take place at the latest within 10 working days after the end of the Kickstarter campaign.
· The dates of the Kickstarter campaign will be announced in a newsletter.
· The winner will be the first entry taken from the draw by an independent representative of the Promoter, STBG LLP.
· The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
· The Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email by the Promoter within 30 working days from the date of the Prize draw.
· The Winners agree to take part in post-promotion activity.
· Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them in entering the competition
· The prize includes the shipping and insurance during transit to the winner’s address
· The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and that are not specifically included in the Prize.
· The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
· The decision of the Promoter is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence relating to its decision.
· The Promoter reserves the right to modify or withdraw the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
· The Winner agrees to have their name and country disclosed for this purpose.
· The Limited, Edition Signed copy of Scrooge The Board Game will be signed by at least one of the Head Scroogers.
· Scrooge The Board Game LLP ‘s decision is final and binding on all matters.